Sunday, December 29, 2013

Mania=Weight Gain

I've been running on manic for the last few weeks. And as usually happens I've gained five pounds. I'm not sure why. Well that's not entirely true. I've not been exercising regularly. Normally I exercise daily but the weather sucks. I don't want to go out and walk. It's cold. And I'm manic nine ways of Sunday which doesn't help. I can't concentrate and I've had days where I've not eaten entirely as I should. 

Even though I know all of this, I still can't seem to get back into my old routine. I was doing really really well until the middle of November. I can't even blame Thanksgiving turkey. I've just been down right LAZY. 

I need to snap out of it. I'm trying hard but the weather doesn't want to cooperate. I walked the last two days and then it rained all day today. So I did nothing. 

I know I could exercise in the house. I have an exercise bike and elliptical. But I HATE machines. I get bored after five mins and I don't do enough of a work out on them to even count so why bother?

Ugh I'm so frustrated with myself. I've lost 35lbs since Sept 1st. I do NOT want to gain it back. But I'm seriously unmotivated. I need to tape this to my computer. It's so freaking TRUE!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment