Sunday, December 15, 2013

Death of a Scholar-Allama Nasir Abbas of Multan

I did not intend for my very first post to be this, but when I woke up this morning I didn't know how today would end. Originally I thought I'd share a bit about me and eventually at some point I will but for now I'd like to take a moment to remember a man who taught me a lot about life, believing, faith, and dying for what you believe in.

His name is Allama Nasir Abbas of Multan. He was a zakir of wilayat e Ali (as). Now he is shaheed. He was martyred for one very simple reason. He spread the wilayat of Ameerul Momineen (as) and for that he was gunned down. He isn't the first and probably won't be the last. He is one of many who have been killed for no other reason than someone disagreed with their belief.

I'd like to take this moment to remember a man I am very proud of.


No comments:

Post a Comment